'Payment under the NEW Government Construction Playbook - What's the reality for contractors?'
The Playbook sets some very clear expectations for contractors when it comes to payment practices.
As well as increasing its requirement for public sector suppliers to prove they pay 85% of their invoices within 60 days, the Playbook makes it clear that suppliers need to rethink their approach to payment.
In this recorded webinar, Rob Driscoll* reveals what the guidance really means for both public and private sector construction contractors and how you can best equip your business to efficiently manage supply chain payments.
Watch the webinar to discover:
- The payment landscape for public and private sector contractors
- The different payment approaches contractors and clients can take
- The future of payment in construction
- Real, practical advice for improving your management of applications for payment
- Who is ahead of the game on digital transformation of payment
- How engineering and services business, HE Simm, use Payapps to help with supply chain collaboration in relation to payment processing
We have also produced a whitepaper report off the back of the webinar which includes the poll results.
You can download the report here.