Managing the application for payment process has never been simpler.
Using an online workflow between main contractor and subcontractor,
both parties can submit conforming documentation in a clear, accurate
and Construction Act compliant format.
Payapps works by allowing contract parties to collaborate online
on a neutral platform, eliminating the need for endless spreadsheet
reconciliations and email trails.
As a subcontractor, you’ll be invited by your contractor to submit your
application for payment. This is done easily by entering values against
the line items of the contract and then clicking the ‘submit’ button.
- Receive applications from your subcontractors and consultants in a format you understand every month, on time.
- Benefit from standardised documentation and a powerful method for preparing and issuing payment notices accurately and efficiently.
- Manage Construction Act risk.
- Subcontractors and consultants are given the tools necessary to produce professional documentation, in a format that main contractors and developers understand – meaning less rejections and faster payment.
- Collaborate for efficiency and transparency
- Or use Payapps independently to send beautiful, conforming applications for payment that your contractor understands every month – on time, every time.