Managing the application for payment process has never been simpler.
Following an online workflow, main contractor and subcontractor can submit conforming documentation in a clear, accurate
and Construction Act compliant format.
Payapps works by allowing contract parties to collaborate online
on a neutral platform, eliminating the need for endless spreadsheet
reconciliations and email trails.
As a subcontractor, you’ll be invited by your contractor to submit your
application for payment. This is done easily by entering values against
the line items of the contract and then clicking the ‘submit’ button. It’s that simple.
- Receive applications from your subcontractors in a format you understand every month, on time.
- Benefit from standardised documentation and a powerful method for preparing and issuing payment notices accurately and efficiently.
- Mitigate Construction Act risk.
- Subcontractors are given the tools necessary to produce professional documentation, in a format that main contractors and developers understand – meaning less rejections and faster payment.
- Collaborate for efficiency and transparency
- Or use Payapps independently to send professional conforming applications for payment that your contractor understands, on time.